Historylinks Archive

Ruins of Spinningdale Mill

Ruins of Spinningdale Mill

Date Added: 24 April 2008 Year Range: 1950 - 1980 Institution Name: dnhhl Cat No: | 2001_125_154 | Picture No: 3542

Monochrome negative in glassite sleeve, from a collection belonging to Miss Lyon (most labelled in her handwriting), showing the ruins of Spinningdale Mill.

Dimensions: Height 136 mm - Width 201 mm


Form Goes Here