West End, Dornoch
Monochrome postcard with inscription at the foot, '298/39 West End, Dornoch, whowint U.F. [United Free] Church and War Memorial in distance. At the time this photograph was taken c 1925 the War Memorial was in its original location, in and island at the Poles Road junction. From a CD containing 125 photographs of Dornoch and the surrounding area, scanned from old photos and postcards. Photographs apparently acquired/borrowed by Barry Turner from Mrs Thompson, Castle Hotel.
Dimensions: jpeg file