Historylinks Year: 1920
Monochrome postcard with a photograph entitled 'The Square, Dornoch' showing the north-east side the square with a tree inside a walled and fenced enclosure on the right and beyond the old Sutherland Arms Hotel (destroyed by fire in 1941) occupying the complete left side of the Square. The adjacent building to the left is 'Sutherland House'. Two figures, a young man and a lady can be seen crossing the Square. The reverse has standard post card format with a left side inscription 'Davidson's Carnon Series' and at top right a pencil anotation RS7876. The postcard is unused.
Picture added on 28 August 2019 at 11:02